3-year Undergraduate Studies (Bachelor’s)
The aim of education is to prepare high grade:
- podiatrists and cosmetologists,
- health and beauty educators,
getting knowledge and skills in medical and paramedical sciences.
We teach students:
- to perform face and body grooming treatments
- to use cosmetics and high-tech equipment,
- to cooperate with dermatologists in morbidly modified skin care,
- to cooperate with aesthetic medicine surgeons.
Specializations to choose – after 2nd year of studies:
- make-up art and styling,
- cosmetology with the elements of vocational education methodology.
The curriculum of studies includes 3-month apprenticeship.
Students graduate with knowledge of the English language on B2 level according to CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
College’s graduates get a job in:
- beauty salons and beauty parlours,
- regeneration and revitalization centres
- SPA centres,
- cosmetic companies
- independently set up salons