2-year Master’s studies
- Studies enable interdisciplinary education in contemporary Cosmetology.
- Master’s studies can be taken by the graduates of other fields of Bachelor’s and Master’s studies after completion of complementary courses in: anatomy, physiology, grooming and applied cosmetology.
The graduate is given the title Master's of Cosmetology and is prepared to:
- close cooperation with aesthetic medicine and cosmetic dermatology doctors in skin care,
- carry out necessary analytical research to evaluate a cosmetic in terms of physicochemical features and applied qualities,
- cooperation in the process of cosmetics registration and cooperation with the companies producing cosmetic preparations,
- management of the team of beauty therapists, cosmetologists graduating from Bachelor's studies and supervising cosmetics and cosmetic techniques,
- organizing and running a beauty salon,
- fulfil educational function to promote healthy lifestyle and face and body care